City of Portland Hayhurst District
Neighborhood Emergency Team
Call to Order
Greg Zupan called to order the regular meeting of the Hayhurst PNET
March 15 2017 – 06:45 to 8:30 PM – Alpenrose Dairy – Ice Cream Shop – 6149 SW Shattuck Rd. Portland – 503-577-2821
The following parties were present: Kathy Blondell, Ron Hellenthal, Rob Luck, Greg Zupan.
- Rob provided a mapping update to the group defining the location of all members per location within the portlandmaps.com information to assist with strategic planning of sweeps following activation
- Randy raised an ARO update to the group discussing potential research efforts, i.e., Fire and Rescue, frequency mapping, radio, etc.
- Ron gave an overview of the Wilderness First Aid Training
- Greg raised a proposal for an alignment meeting with Cedar Sinai Park Building through the Environmental Director Tammy Heard
- Ron volunteered to lead the installation of the NET Staging Signs for Alpenrose Dairy and Vermont Hills United Methodist Church
- Rob Brown has been volunteering time to the TIP to provide first response counseling to people within the community; check out http://tipnw.org to learn more.
Greg Zupan adjourned the meeting at 8:30 pm.
Minutes from 3/15/2017 meeting submitted by Greg Zupan and accessible at https://hayhurstnet.com/2017/06/29/3152017-meeting-minutes/.